Personalized Healthcare Guided by Your DNA
Pharmacogenomic testing, or PGx for short, is a branch of genetic testing focused on how an individual’s genetic makeup impacts their likely response to medications. The testing allows providers and patients to collaborate on a unique treatment and care plan, guided by that patient’s individual DNA.
The applications for genetic testing range from post-operative pain management, mental health medications, chronic illness and much more.
“We’re excited to be able to offer this service. We invite you to reach out to us directly to learn more about how you can benefit from PGx testing.”
Brett Antzcak – St. Vincent Health CEO
- Genetics testing at SVH is under the medical direction of Dr. Emilie Rogg
- Available by physician referral or self-referral
- Covered by most insurances including Colorado Medicaid
- Physician directed care available through telehealth
- Testing kits are mailed to the patients with a postage-paid return addressed envelope
- Phone: 719-486-7199
- Fax: 719-427-3036
Our Genetics Team Is Here For You
St. Vincent Genetics Institute patient stories:
– Jen Guthere
– David Sterin